Do you have an investment minimum?
We don't have a formal minimum investment requirement. However, given the nature of the investment industry, it has been our experience that clients get the most out of our services when they have a minimum of $100,000 in liquid assets available for investment.
How do you approach investing for people like me?
It is our unwavering goal to provide you with the best client experience of any investment firm you’ve ever worked with. A personal relationship, immediate response to your needs and investment advice tailor-made to your unique situation is paramount in the services we provide. How do we do this?
• We sit on the same side of the table with you as your advocate.
• We always put you and your interests first when making investment decisions.
• We stay in touch with you on a regular basis and immediately respond when you contact us.
• We manage your financial resources as if it were our own hard-earned money.
What are some of the questions I should consider when thinking about how I want to invest my money?
• What are my immediate goals for my money (right now)?
• What are my short-term goals for my money (soon)?
• What are my long-term goals for my money?
• Do my children want to go to college? What type of school do they want to attend?
• How much do I want to help my children with college, and how much do I want them to pay on their own?
• At what age do I want to retire?
• How do I want to spend my money—now and in the future?
• Who do I want/need to take care of when I’m older?
• Will I need to care for my parents? To what degree?
• How do I want to live in retirement?
• How often do I want to travel during retirement?
• How long do I want to live? (Related question: How long did my parents live?)
• What is the current state of my debt?
Am I limited to choosing only the investment products your firm offers?
With Pinnacle Peak Private Client Group, you have the advantage of open architecture, which means you can choose any type of available investment, not just those a particular firm offers. This broader palette of products includes a variety of equities, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds, insurance-based products and more.
When I sign on with you, how do you handle the fees that have been charged from my old account?
We credit the fees back to you.
How do you make your money?
Transparency is the most difficult aspect of the investment industry, and it is a big reason we chose to form Pinnacle Peak Private Client Group. The way we are structured as a company enables us to provide the maximum transparency. We use a fee-based approach to asset management, which eliminates commissions or account charges. As a result, when you do well, we do well—and vice versa.
How can we get the most out of our relationship with Pinnacle Peak Private Client Group?
Let us get to know you—your hopes, your dreams, your fears. Sit with us and discuss your goals for today and into the future. Always keep in mind that we love doing the work we do; our greatest joy comes from helping you realize your life goals.